Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reality

As I'm sure everyone who reads this blog knows I'm a tad bit sick of winter. This has caused general laziness and lack of motivation...at least that's my excuse! But I can post a hundred beautiful pictures of crafts and vintage stuff and the reality looks a lot more like this.


And not to get philosophical but isn't that how life works too? Outward beauty, organized house, and put together family when inside it might look a lot like my craft room. Messy, chaotic and in need of a good spring cleaning. Here's to the blessing of being able to wake up every morning to a new day and a chance to start afresh.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I think that's just a sign of a creative person at work! Too busy being creative to waste time cleaning up.

By the way, I loved your stitch markers in the previous post. I'm with Abby. I wish I could knit so I could use them. Well, actually, I wish I had time to learn to knit and still do everything else I want to do.

Suzanne said...

I'm a tad bit jealous, actually... I wish I had a space that I could turn into a craft-explosion! I have to share my space with dinner time, so I don't get the chance. Wah!

Leslie said...

Thanks Suzanne for the reminder to be thankful for what I have, even with the chaos! :)